- Natacha Estèves, Open models for patents: Giving patents a new lease on life?
- Verity Dawkins, Combating biopiracy in Australia: Will a disclosure requirement in the Patents Act 1990 be more effective than the current regulations?
- Muhammad Z. Abbas & Shamreeza Riaz, WTO “Paragraph 6” system for affordable access to medicines: Relief or regulatory ritualism?
- Ruchi Sharma, Audhesh K. Paswan, Sunil K. Ambrammal & Madan Dhanora, Impact of patent policy changes on R&D expenditure by industries in India
- Hembadoon Iyortyer Oguanobi, Broadening the conversation on the TRIPS agreement: Access to medicines includes addressing access to medical devices
- Belinda Townsend, Deborah Gleeson & Ruth Lopert, Japan's emerging role in the global pharmaceutical intellectual property regime: A tale of two trade agreements
Monday, March 12, 2018
New Issue: Journal of World Intellectual Property
The latest issue of the Journal of World Intellectual Property (Vol. 21, nos. 1-2, March 2018) is out. Contents include: