- Linos-Alexander Sicilianos, The European Court of Human Rights Facing the Security Council: Towards Systemic Harmonization
- Solène Rowan, The New French Law of Contract
- Fareda Banda & John Eekelaar, International Conceptions of the Family
- Rebecca Dowd & Jane McAdam, International Cooperation and Responsibility-Sharing to Protect Refugees: What, Why and How?
- Michael Ramsden & Tomas Hamilton, ‘Uniting Against Impunity: The UN General Assembly as a Catalyst for Action at the ICC’
- Vid Prislan, Domestic Explanatory Documents and Treaty Interpretation
- Daniel Pascoe & Michelle Miao, Victim–Perpetrator Reconciliation Agreements: What Can Muslim-Majority Jurisdictions and the PRC Learn From Each Other?
- Shorter Articles and Notes
- Jinyuan Su, Legality of Unilateral Exploitation of Space Resources Under International Law
Monday, October 9, 2017
New Issue: International & Comparative Law Quarterly
International & Comparative Law Quarterly (Vol. 66, no. 4, October 2017) is out. Contents include: